WHAT IS YOUR WARRANTY POLICY ON BOOTS AND OUTERWEAR?
thirtytwo.com offers a 1 year warranty policy from point of purchase on all boots purchased from our online store. All outerwear purchased prior to the 2019 season will have a 1 year warranty policy from point of purchase as well. Any outerwear items purchased from the 2019 season will have a 2 year warranty policy from point of purchase. Each warranty issue is case by case and varies by product.
We do not replace / refund products if:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.).
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.
- Damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable life of the product are not replaced.
- Sizing ( we recommend making sure your boots fit before you hit the mountian)
COVID-19 Update: During this time, our customer service team is currently working remotely. Phone access will be not be available until further notice, however our warehouse continues to ship our orders as usual. Please contact us through email regarding ANY inquiries and expect a 4-5 business day response time. Thank you!
If you purchased from thirtytwo.com and feel you have received defective product please contact customer service.
- Customer Service Phone: 1(877)838-6437 (Toll Free) or (949)900-2772 (Within California)
- Customer Service Email: email@example.com
- We can only help with warranties on orders purchased directly from the Thirty Two website!
If you purchased your product OUTSIDE of the ThirtyTwo online store, please contact the info below for warranty inquiries:
- Customer Service Phone: 1(949)900-2731 (Toll Free)
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org